Friday, November 19, 2010

I Promise I Haven't Forgotten You

Hello!  I promise I haven't forgotten about my upcoming volunteering experience, even though it may seem like it.  The last few weeks have been very busy with teaching and taking Spanish classes.  The Spanish classes were great, and I am sad they are over so soon. 

First, the bad news.  I think I am going to have to go through a screen printing company to make my t-shirts, which means this process is taking far longer than I thought it would and it is going to be more expensive than I thought it would.  However, that just means I am going to have to sell that many more t-shirts to raise funds!  (I am sure you will all get annoyed with me badgering you to buy t-shirts in the coming weeks.) 

But there is also good news: There should be a t-shirt design for you to see soon, and you will also be able to order shirts soon!  That means, you can give all of your friends and family t-shirts for Christmas and Hanukkah! 

Please let me know if you know of any businesses that would be willing to or would consider donating to my volunteering experience.  It has been very difficult doing fund raising from out of the country!

No comments:

Post a Comment